Your privacy is important to Windmills Marketing. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Windmills Marketing collects, and the ways in which Windmills Marketing uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Windmills Marketing may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website, including the utilization of cookies;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Maximize Social Business.
Using personal information
Windmills Marketing may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- remarketing to you outside of this website utilizing online advertising;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Windmills Marketing discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Windmills Marketing may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Windmills Marketing will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Windmills Marketing is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Windmills Marketing
- by email to neal at maximizesocialbusiness dot com; or
- by post to 14271 Jeffrey Rd., Suite 177, Irvine, CA 92620 USA